Saturday, May 22, 2010

Procrastination at its best


So, what’s going on in my life right now? I would say this is an extremely unproductive day, but that wouldn’t be saying anything new really. As I eat my beef jerky and go on Youtube see what’s in my subscription box, I still have a Word document minimized which should be filled with words describing my research paper book, but alas, it is blank. It's already twelve and my paper is officially due in t-minus.... 30 hours?? I definitely think that I need to work on my schedule a bit more. If I could make a pie chart it would look like the image right above. So I guess I'll attempt to do an all-nighter tonight, so that I won't be cramming to do all of this Sunday night. Is there really any solution to laziness? I've gotten through four years of high school on it, but I don't think this stuff will fly in college. Anyways, I just reached the bottom of my jerky bag, and I think it's time for me to wrap this up.

Oh, but on a side note, I was trying on my prom dress and yeah... Not looking too good. You know when the strapless part between your skin and the dress is too tight, and you get that peculiar bulge around your armpit? Well, I look like I am officially stuffing sausages underneath my arms. My latissimus dorsi is officially extremely flabby and I have no idea what to do. I'm going to have to lay off the jerky or something because I need to look supah fine for pictures... Or just not grotesquely hideous. Anyways, I shall not be sleeping but I'm sure I'll crank out a title page before I go to bed at seven in the morning ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment