Thursday, May 27, 2010

So I think I've been a little pessimistic lately, and the whole "like this status if you want me to tell you one nice thing about you" ordeal actually made me happier than anything else. It reminded me why I love the people in my life, and how influential they've been. I need to stop being so angry over the smallest little things.BUT IT'S JUST SO HARD!

You know when you make one little mistake, or someone says something that probably doesn't mean much, and yet you still dwell on it for weeks? Yeah, that happens about everything with me. Hahah, it's just annoying when all I want to do is go to sleep and I can think about that possible doubled-sided comment from a certain someone. What once didn't seem too big of a deal now appears as a full shit storm in my mind. Does that happen to anyone else? I would like to think I'm not the only one constantly blowing things out of proportion. Otherwise, I'm definitely insane. Actually, I already knew that.

Graduation is still upon us! And I for one am ridiculously excited. What I'm not excited for, however, are the finals I have to take. *sigh* Senioritis has bitten me in the butt and left a mark... I have to take all of my finals except for AP Euro, Orchestra, Gym, and Lunch. Do the last three even count? Anyways, that leaves my AP Bio, AP Calc BC, AP Lit, and Honors Italian. Someone stab me, except preferably in a way in which I'm left in the hospital for only two weeks, so I can actually make it to graduation. Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment