Sunday, June 6, 2010

Drunken Floozy


This weekend was... interesting, to say the least. I've reminded myself why it is that I don't drink that often. I mean, I guess it's bad enough that I'm asian, but also a woman? Tsk tsk. I should know better. Still, it definitely was nice to get away from it all for a change. To lose yourself to have fun in one of the most barbaric ways possible is a great way to let off some steam. I even made some crazy friends along the way ;) This is kind of a silly post, but I mean I guess this is just one of my crazy sides? Honestly, this post will be very sporadic and confusing, but I just feel like listing all of my thoughts.... Also, I can't find one decent photo of me from senior prom and I do want to change my profile picture on facebook. Does anyone have any suggestions? Who am I kidding, no one reads this anyways. So, to sum it all up? Here's a list of things I might want to finish up before the week ends..


Plans for next week:

Smoke it up. Now that I actually know what it's like to get ridiculously high, I definitely have to do it again. I mean, I've never felt it that strongly before, so I didn't understand what the big deal was about smoking weed, but now I think I do. I don't think I've ever had so much fun in an hour's span =) While that does include touching others inappropriately and constantly having my hand over my face, I'm hoping the people around me don't mind.

Joyriding it up. So, I made a playlist of songs to which everyone should know the lyrics. I've decided that we're going to buy as many different brands and types of energy drinks as much as our budgets allow, then proceed to consume these beverages, and sing as loudly as we can while painting the town red. A fairly stupid plan? Yes. Still up for it? Absolutely.

STUDY FOR FINALS. Definitely not the highlight of my week, but I think I definitely need to do something. For a couple of my classes, my finals could be absolutely disastrous. My math and bio finals will be the death of me. Still, I need to make sure my college doesn't see how horrible of a failure I am, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment