Monday, June 28, 2010

Q and A

I thought I might do things a little differently for once, and just answer a bunch of random questions I found off of a website. That way, people can get to know more about me in a (hopefully) fun manner. So, let's start!


Ever been arrested?
Nope. Not even close.

Most hated chore on the household chore list?
I don't really do any of the chores like I'm supposed to, but I would imagine mowing the lawn would suck.

Tell me about your first road trip in your first car
Well, I've never really had a road trip, but I've had times where I've driven around with someone and not know where we're going. I can't really recall me ever giving the rides though... Except for prom when I drove two other people around and we would do the most peculiar things while riding around in a creepy white minivan...

In life who has had the most influence on you?
Well, for now I think I'll leave this blank since I have yet to meet that life changing person.


What do you consider your greatest achievement?
I don't think I've really made any significant impact on anyone's life, but personally, I think any achievement I've done in playing bass was important to me. I proved a lot of people wrong and went pretty far with what I had, and I think that breaking these preconceived notions was something that made me proud of myself.

What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered for after your death?

My effort. I don't know if this sounds cheesy, but I want to be known as the person who always tried, whether it was in work, a relationship, or any aspect.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

"Hey, this isn't a joke. You actually can get in!"

Do you have any phobias?

Too many. I'm frightened of spiders, but I'm also scared to kill any bug. I've gotten better at it though. I also have an irrational fear of sharks from watching Jaws at a young age. I need to have my bedroom door closed before I go to sleep, and my feet can't dangle over my bed. All limbs must be on the bed so that no one from underneath can grab anything. I also have a germ phobia. I'll eat things off of the ground, but as soon as I get home, even if I'm outside for five minutes, I need to wash my hands. For some reason, my hands don't feel clean unless I use the soap inside my house, even though it's just Dial.

If you were to perform in the circus, what would you do?
I would ride on elephants because that just looks megacool.

If you could be
one kind of beer which one would you be and why?
Budlight, but that's definitely only because the commercials for it make life seem so much more pleasant. Hahaha, I've also seen an excess of those ads since watching the world cup.

If you were a kitchen appliance – what would you be and please make the sound of that appliance?

Apparently, I would be a microwave, because I "warm people up" pretty quickly. Whatever the heck that means hahaha. And oh, uh... "beep. bo beep. beep boo beep."


Tell me about a family member you are really proud of.
I'm actually very proud of... my father. I mean, he came to America with just his wife and some random idea of making something for his children. To this day, he hates his job, but he keeps going at it so that he can provide for his family. It's because of his hard work that I'm able to go to the college of my dreams and that my brother can go to an amazing school. If we do manage to become successful, it's because our father got us this far.

Do you have any relatives in jail?
None that I know of...

If you had to, what relative would you lock up in the shed and why?
Well, almost all of my relatives live in Korea, so I haven't really been able to judge their sanity as much as I would like. Therefore, I can't properly answer this quesiton.

What did you enjoy about school?
I think I enjoyed... seeing people. I definitely didn't like waking up at six thirty (okay seven) in the morning and falling asleep in class while simultaneously failing every single test. I think it's nice to see all of my friends since I wouldn't be able to always make plans with them during the week.

Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid.
Nap time. No explanation necessary. Okay, maybe a little one. I love taking naps. I like sleeping. And naps are like mini-sleeps. I miss the golden times, where there would just be a designated time in which all kids were required to sit still and fall asleep. I'd be much more productive now.

Who was your enemy or the bully when you were young?
LOL. There are a couple of funny stories to go with these, but none of them will make sense, so I'll just move on...

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I think I wanted to be Britney Spears? I know that's horrible, but she was the epitome of cool and talented, not to mention ridiculously pretty. Her appearance is probably what sucked me in though. I was a vain child, as I am a vain adult!

When and with whom was your first kiss?
Well, since I decided to be completely honest with this blog, I might as well be? I've never had a first kiss... As weird/retarded as that sounds, it just hasn't happened. Maybe it's because I haven't been in a relationship. It's not like I've never done things beyond kissing. Well, I guess I have had kisses, but I wouldn't consider them something as a first kiss. I would think a first kiss is romantic and sweet, something that is planned beforehand on a date. So, to me, I haven't had one. Oh god. I'm a loser.

What extremely difficult life situation have you overcome and how did you do it?
I wouldn't say that my life is particularly difficult, so I can't think of a definite answer for this. I guess I would have to say one of those things would be my dog passing away. As crazy as it sounds, his death hurt me more than anything else. I cried for hours on end, and even now, I still feel a slight emptiness. The time it happened, I was so busy with work and college applications and decisions, so I didn't have much time to think about it. It only began to set in that he was really gone when I would come home and no one was home. That's when I realized I really was alone and that he wouldn't run up to me and sniff my ears while smiling the entire time. It sounds absurd to be so affected by a dog, but Max meant much more than a household pet. He was always there for me, and happy no matter what.

What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?
Hahahahaha, my entire life is a compilation of embarrassing events. Let's see if I can remember one of them... Well, at someone's pre-prom, I fell going up two steps and I'm sure everyone my cellulite ass. I even broke my shoe! That was fairly mortifying.

Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life?
Actually, I have, but I think it's just because I'm insanely paranoid. Whenever I hear any abnormal noises outside late at night when I go downstairs, I am genuinely scared for my well-being. Also, there was this one time when I was outside my house and this creepy ass asian woman passed by me in my car. Who the hell powerwalks at 11:00 pm anyways?

Which is the best vacation you’ve ever had?
Hmm, I would say the one where I went to four countries in Europe for ten days. I mean, at the time, I kind of thought the trip sucked, but I now see that I got a lot out of it. I saw amazing things, but more importantly, I met amazing people. Jen and Owen have seriously got to be two of the friendliest people I've ever met in my life, and they've definitely inspired me to be more outgoing.



If you could add a single option to your car, what would you add?

Probably an "Eject People Out of Seat and Onto Road" option

If you could start your own restaurant, what would it be?
Hahah, I would name it Shake and Bake, and people would get the proper ingredients to make a dish, but they would have to shake the contents of the dish together before eating.

What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?

Having a healthy and successful lifestyle by the time I'm thirty.

If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.
Tell someone the honest truth about how I feel about them



There are approximately twelve more questions left, but it is 3:46 and I think I'll start a regular blog post now about my week and finish this up another time. Are there any questions you'd like for me to answer? They can honestly be the silliest things on the planet. I would like to see some love on my formspring. It's been ignored by people lately. Haha, but honestly, if anyone likes this whole survey thing, please feel free to tell me! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment