Wednesday, June 30, 2010

You smell just like my couch...

Wow. Today was the most fun I've had in such a long time. I don't understand why it was, but I think I burned off 10000 calories from smiling and laughing. I thought I was going to be disappointed and have a ridiculously boring day since one of my friends had to cancel on me, but it had turned out that two other people had absolutely nothing to do as well. So, we ended up hanging out from approximately 3:00 to 10:00, and I don't think I was bored for even a second.

We started out from Haagen Daz, and it was actually pretty funny. The three of us all ordered milkshakes in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla. It was a cute coincidence. I even remember seeing a bunny... on a leash. It was pretty adorable. But with me and my disgusting attempts to clear my throats, talking about queefs, and telling someone to "go ahead and get a brain freeze, dumb fuck", which results in a choking fit, I would say that everything was pretty hectic. Haha, I even managed to get stuff out of it. I got a much needed swimsuit and lip gloss and Target and Bath and Body Works, respectively. Attempting to put lipstick on a boy and smelling every single candle in a store were more fun than I would've thought.

I think I need to remember that Five Guys doesn't agree with my stomach by the way... My butthole feels like it's on fire. I think that was a bit too graphic, but I shall move on. Talking about weed in front of two police officers was pretty hilarious too. Argh, there are just too many moments that were far too hysterical for me to list all of them. I definitely have to say that even though there were only three of us, I think that was the most fun I've had since school ended.

Today made me regret a couple of things though. I remembered how terribly I had treated two people in the middle of the year. I would talk about one behind her back, and another I deemed as annoying. I was wrong to judge them and be such an asshole, but I'm glad that they've forgiven me and managed to stick with me thus far. They are amazing friends, and I'm a horrible friend for not realizing that from the beginning. It's days like these where I really will miss this town and sharing these special moments. Who knew life could be so much fun with your neighbors? =)

On a side note, the title refers to the Axe spray that smells like leather... I don't really understand the attraction of the smell, but as soon as one of us said this, an old woman chuckled and nodded her head in disapproval. It was a pretty funny moment, although perhaps not as disturbing as the pregnant man who came between me and a parking spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment