Wednesday, June 30, 2010

You've got a friend in me

Today was actually a lot of fun. Sometimes it probably seems like I just write on this blog to brag, but I swear that's not the case! I just... like telling people when I feel good, and today is definitely one of those days.

It was actually my first time movie hopping today! I always wanted to do it, but I could never find anyone to either a)want to spend more than two hours with me watching a movie or b) not be ridiculously tired after watching the first movie. I went to go see Toy Story 3 with three other friends, and I have to say that it was pretty good. I actually teared up a bit towards the end, but that's just because I'm a wuss =P Regardless, I feel as though it was the perfect ending to a trilogy, and that it felt very... appropriate for someone who graduated and is going off to college. It's a feel good movie, but it's not without its fair share of fun. I highly recommend it.

As soon as we exited the movie theater, it was midnight. Today was also the midnight showing of the movie Eclipse (part of the Twilight saga). In the spur of the moment, three out of the four of us (since Jerry apparently was in sooo much trouble) decided to walk in and sit down. The seats were a bit uncomfortable since they were so close to the screen, but as Rachel said, "It's like we paid for IMAX!" And since we didn't actually pay anything, I figured it was best not to complain. The movie was pretty good, but I think the experience was just so much fun overall. Plus, Rachel was just in a ridiculously happy mood the entire time, and that rubbed off on me. I'm a pretty firm believer in that happiness transfers to other people, similar to herpes. I always seem to get an STD in these posts somehow...

Moving on, I just had a good time being out until three in the morning watching movies. The days before that were nice too. I played tennis for three hours, and played Super Smash Brawl for another two hours. I then proceeded to get violated while underneath a blanket. So it was a pretty eventful day. Although much didn't happen, it actually felt like a lot of fun to me. I miss days like those, where absolutely nothing can happen, but it still manages to be fun. Although, I apparently looked like a "forty year old asian lady", which I would assume means that I wasn't looking all too good that day. I can't help it if I'm ugly without makeup or doing my hair. Gosh. People can't appreciate hideousness these days.

I haven't had much time alone with my thoughts, but I'm glad. I probably would start freaking out about something one way or another, so keeping myself busy is the best solution. Oh, but on an unrelated note, I think I came up with a pretty good idea. I was talking with someone on oovoo and I suggested for him to write a letter to me. I know absolutely nothing about him and need something to read while on a fourteen hour plane flight to Korea, so I figured it would be fun getting to know him. He then said that I should write him a letter in return since we both know nothing. I've decided to be completely open in the letter and just talk about anything and everything that comes to mind. I'm sure he doesn't really want to know all the things I tell him about myself, but I figured I should've gotten everything down. I just love finding new things out about people, so if you're someone who a) reads my blog b) doesn't mind me always listing things in an annoying manner and c) wouldn't mind telling me about yourself, then I would love to read a personal letter.

And it is now 4:00 in the morning. I need some sleep. I really hope I wake up in time. I'm supposed to see someone who is leaving the next day, and I would feel really bad if I just fell asleep on them. Gah. I can't manage a schedule. The things I do for my readers... Ahahah, okay, the selfish things I do for myself really... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment