Thursday, July 1, 2010

The final installment

I took out a few questions here or there, but by the suggestions of others (*cough* Beth*cough*), I decided to finally finish the questions I found online. I had a pretty fun time answering these actually. I realized that I have a lot more to find out about myself though. Hopefully someone who reads this also found out a bit about me!

If you could go on a road trip with any person (dead or alive), who would you choose and where would you go?
Uhh, probably Lady Gaga. For one, I’d kinda like to see what she’s like normally, and plus I feel like I would be able to get into any place we came across if I was with her.


What is the
craziest thing you have ever done?
Hahahahahaha… Well, if we’re going to be completely honest… probably phone sex at three in the morning.

What crazy fads were popular when you were a teenager?

Well, I am still a teenager, so I would say silly bandz, skinny jeans, American Apparel hoodies, and leggings.


If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?

Money, fame, and happiness.

If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?

I actually don’t really like the name Jennifer, especially since my name is spelled Jenifer, so I would either change my name to its proper form, or just forgo it altogether. I’ll take any suggestions. Does Tits McGee seem a bit too intense?

Name three exotic countries you would like to visit

Guam (since it sounds cool), Peru, and Malaysia.

Which is the most funniest prank played on you or played by you?
HAHAHA. I would say that going on cruise control while the person behind me has to pee is pretty hysterical… High-five Eric! ;)

List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself:
I realize now that there are a lot of things I want to change… but to start off it would be the ability to be liked by almost everybody.


Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?

Well, it depends on what I need help with. I honestly can’t give a real answer for some reason.

If you could choose, how would you want to die?

Quietly, but quickly. I wouldn’t want to have time to think about what I should’ve done before I died. I want it to be unexpected.

If you could change the world what would you do?
I would want to say end unhappiness, but then there would be no motivation in the world. I just want everyone to have the necessary tools to make something of themselves.


Name 1 thing you love about being an adult

I’m not really that old, but I like… driving?


Which would you rather have, $50,000 or
true love?

I don’t know if I believe in true love, but if there was someone who loved me in such a way, no amount of money could make up for it.

If you were one of two people left on this earth, and the other was of the same sex;
would you go gay?

I actually wouldn’t really mind going gay, but I would have to believe that there is some sort of attraction for anything to ever happen. I think that love is blind and one doesn’t really get to choose who he/she falls in love with, so if I just so happened to fall in love with a woman, then that’s just how it would be. ALTHOUGH I would say that I am very much attracted to boys. Just saying.

Do you believe everything happens for a reason?

Oh my goodness, yes!! I would say that this is something I became a strong believer in just this year. At first, I would always think that there was no way. Why would there ever be a reason for natural disasters, for a child dying, for someone getting raped? But when I hear stories about how people have overcome such difficulty and have become better people out of it, I realize that everything is meant to happen. For me, it was in terms of colleges. I never really thought about going to Cornell. Ever since I was a Freshman, I wanted to go to UPenn or Princeton. Well, I now realize how hard getting into places like that is, but when I applied to Columbia early decision, it seemed that there was nowhere else I wanted to go. When I was rejected, I was crushed. I thought that I was a failure, and that I couldn’t get accepted anywhere else. I would be unhappy going anywhere else. Fast-forward to four months later, and I’ve been accepted into Cornell. I’m still hesitant about going. I know that my parents want me to go because it’s an Ivy League, but I remembered hating it when I went to go visit just three years beforehand. I then went on a college tour of both Boston College and Cornell to weigh my options. That was it. I fell in love with Cornell and I didn’t want to go anywhere else. I didn’t even think twice about Columbia. If I was given the choice now, I would honestly prefer going to Cornell over Columbia. So, at the time, I think that people might not understand why something happens, but it’s because there is something better waiting, and that one must take the opportunity and make the best of it.




And... that is it! I hope someone enjoyed that and I guess I'll have another blog post up sometime soon. On a side note, I've been getting into Texts from Last Night recently... and it turns out that (732) is one of the most active area codes. Coincidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment