Sunday, July 11, 2010

BOOBS

I'm pretty unhappy with the post I wrote just now, so I decided to write a new one. Hopefully this one's a bit more interesting. I get it. MY BLOG IS BORING. I can't help that I'm a boring person. But hopefully this blog helps you (or someone) get a better idea of who I am, without actually getting to know me. Well, I'd like for more people to know me, but I might be intimidating. Or just plain annoying. It's probably the latter.

So... I wish I could talk about something substantial. Maybe I can try talking about... philosophy. I'm definitely no Aristotle, but I have my own perspective on life. I believe everything happens for a reason, but I also believe that there is no supreme being. Sure, I say "HOLY JESUS" or "Oh my God" all the time, but I'm not entirely sure if there's someone who takes responsibility for every single being on earth. That's just way too much pressure for one person. I would like to think that to a certain extent, humans are in control of their own fates. Life should never be predetermined by others, but I do feel as though everyone is meant to take a certain path. I don't really know if that makes sense to others, but I feel like it's pretty reasonable without being too blasphemous or bible-beating-ish. Yeah, that definitely wasn't a word. Lol, but that reminds me of a rap by Barats and Bereta! They're one of my favorite Youtubers, and for a good reason. Here' s a little snippet of their video, "Bible in a Minute."

EARTH MADE, ADAM EVE
CAIN KILLS ABEL, HAS TO LEAVE
BORING GENEALOGY
GREAT FLOOD, OLIVE LEAF

TOWER BABEL, ABRAHAM
SODOM AND GOMORRAH AND
ISAAC, JACOB, JOSEPH, MOSES
TEN COMMANDS, PROMISED LAND

The song is actually a lot more fun to watch as a video, but I'm sure if anyone is really curious, it can be easily found on Youtube.

Also, is anyone else completely terrible at packing? I'm leaving in about three days, and I have yet to even put a thing in my suitcase. I've just been thinking of things I would like to wear in Korea, but I just realized that I need 21 outfits. Hot damn. And I need to pack up my makeup and hair care products so I don't look like one ugly ass motherfucker. I bet guys don't have to deal with this much trouble. But so I should've started packing long ago, but I just keep pushing it off. I need to fit adapters, transformers, my laptop, my summer reading, and a whole bunch of other stuff. I always manage to bring ridiculously unnecessary items, and then bring something I'll never use the entire trip. One time, I managed to forget five pairs of underwear, but brought four jackets I've never worn before. Yeah, I'm mentally retarded. I think I need someone to help me out. I might ask someone to come over and help me decide what clothes I should bring to impress my peers. Is that pathetic? Pft, who am I kidding... everything I do is pathetic to some degree =D

Man, I'm still waking up at around two pm these days. I'm severely disappointed in myself. I'll never get anything done at this rate. But there's something that bothers me more. California Gurls. I have six presets, and at any given time two of the six presets have that song playing. I might shank someone at this rate. Then again, it's my fault for breaking the cd player in my car and rendering it completely useless. I've been thinking about listening to my ipod in the car, but I feel like I would increase the probability of me crashing. Not surprisingly, there is a direct correlation to the number of electronics in my car the possibility of me ending my life in a horrible vehicular accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment