Friday, September 10, 2010

Day Seven: 4 things that turn you off

There are actually a decent amount of things that turn me off, but I can't really afford to be pick, now can I? =) Anyways, I know these posts are a bit behind, but college is starting to get the best of me. I think that's a pretty legitimate excuse. If anyone's willing to do my Microeconomics homework, then I'll update my blog daily. =D


Bad breath/BO. That really isn't necessary to explain, but I seriously can't stand girls or guys who smell like complete shit. Even if he looks like Chase Crawford, it don't matter if he smell like a dumpster.

Clingy-ness. I absolutely can't stand it when boys are at every beck and call and have nothing better to do than to latch onto someone. Then again, I really hate it when I can't tell if a guy's interested in me. Hmph, I'm just weird.

Smartasses. You know that kid in class who always acts like he knows everything and is clearly smarter than the teacher? Yeah, then maybe you should be in a higher level class instead of taking the one you're in now, dickweed. Seriously, grow a pair, take off the stupid safari hat, and get a life. Hopefully, that new life involves a schedule without my presence.

Cockiness. Boys who think they're better than others, or too good for girls are just extremely obnoxious. Please, don't humor me. Just fuck off. Ahhhhhh, that probably is my biggest pet peeve out of all of them. Seriously, is it too much to ask for someone who's actually level-headed and not an asshole?

Shyness (Five, I know!). In a way, it turns me on, but shyness gets real annoying when you know someone for a long period of time, and it still feels like you know absolutely nothing about the other person. Also, it's frustrating when you clearly like someone but you can't figure out for the life of you if he could possibly feel the same way.

And... that's it! I shall write another blog post since I actually finished my homework before it's due.

No comments:

Post a Comment