Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day Three: Eights ways to win your heart

In no particular order...

Sing me a song. It doesn't have to be original, but it just is ridiculously romantic to hear someone sing to you. A ukulele accompaniment makes it oh so much better.

Putting a lot of thought into a hangout. If it's something besides just going to dinner and watching a movie. It could just be watching a Flight of the Conchords marathon, but it would mean so much because it's one of my favorite shows.

An amazing sense of humor. If someone can deal with my racist and pedophile jokes, as well as dish some amazingly witty remarks every once in a while, then I would be in love.

Having things in common. As cheesy as that sounds, I just love talking about the randomest things till three in the morning. Never running out of things to talk about is quite possibly the one thing I look for in a soulmate. I hate it when awkward people genuinely enjoy the terrible conversations we're having because they don't know otherwise.

Cuddling. I didn't realize how much I liked doing this until recently. Feeling the warmth of someone else is just so enticing and relaxing. Ahh, I needs me a boyfriend.

Expressing feelings. Gosh. I can't get over how oblivious I am to things sometimes. I can never tell when someone has an interest in me, and that clearly works in my favor all the time =P I feel like it's been too long since a guy has actually told me he liked me as more than a friend.

Having an accent. DJfkdsajfdkl;ajfdlksfdsajkl. I jizzed. In. My pants.

Material goods. What can I say? I love gifts =D


Now, I doubt that anyone would really care to know how to win me over romantically, but the challenge forced me to do it! Gosh, who knew these things could be so embarrassing?? But alas, it is 6:00am, and I have not slept since 2:00pm the day before. I think I'll start doing my work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment