Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day Two: 9 things about yourself

I'm proud of my super smooth legs... when I shave them =D

I don't understand why a guy would think I'm pretty, but I wish one would tell me that every day.

I sprained my pinky toe recently when some fat bitch curb stomped on it.

I have a lot of fun attempting to corrupt innocent people.

I'm not good at playing bass and act like I don't care, but I really want to be able to learn music theory and actually be good at it.

I eat the adult gummy vitamins.

I understand nothing about Economics and already feel like I'm failing my classes. I need to stop this dreaded feeling of sinking.

I want there to be someone who wouldn't mind staying in on a Saturday with me, so I wouldn't have to go out every night.

I'm extremely self-conscious about everything I do. I can't stop thinking about how I look, how I convey myself to others, how other people see me. It's like a disease. I just want the voices to stop, but they constantly surround me.

No comments:

Post a Comment